- February 2011
London Walks Volume 1
This original book of London Walks is a companion to Volume 2. This features 30 walks by London writers including novelists, comedians, cartoonists and historians, each revealing a personal insight into a specific corner of the capital. This book can be read leisurely at home or as a practical guide to the city’s streets and green spaces.
- 30 walks by London writers
- Comprehensive maps for each walk
- Listings for pubs, bars, restaurants and shops
- Walks ranging in length from three to thirty miles
- Parks and palaces, churches and temples, cemeteries and canals, museums and galleries featured throughout